Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tacos Grandes


I call this recipe "Tacos Grandes" in my own dubious honor... Whenever I layer a taco together, I eagerly pack it so full of deliciousness that I can hardly lift it to take a bite without half the contents falling out! I mean, just look at the picture--look at the size of that thing! It sure did taste good though!  My eyes are just bigger than my stomach, I suppose. One of these days I'll get my big, fat taco problem under control and rename it "Los Taquitos Poquitos." Until then, enjoy!


TACOS GRANDES

Ingredients:
your favorite soft taco wraps, corn or wheat
leafy greens, chopped
tomatoes, diced
avocado, sliced
corn kernels, frozen or canned
black beans, canned or cooked fresh
your favorite vegan burger "meat"
your favorite taco seasoning
ketchup
salsa

Instructions:
Heat your taco wraps in the microwave or on the stove. Cut the veggies. Warm the corn and the beans. Cook the "meat" according to the packaging. Then layer in the ingredients to your liking. Roll it up (if you can!) and enjoy. Easy-peasy!

No comments: