Friday, August 13, 2010

My New Mantra!


1. Rinse
2. Eat
3. Repeat!

It's my new mantra!  :D
 Lately, at the grocery store, I stock up on plenty of fresh, organic fruits and veggies for a change. It's also that time of year to stop off at a friendly farmer's market for some amazing local taste treats! Even my neighbors and family have offered to share their garden bounty with me!  It's a beautiful thing--the love, simplicity, and common sense of healthy eating.   

Now you be sure and get out there and "rinse, eat, repeat" for yourself!  I wish you health and happiness along the way!

11 comments:

Susie - secondhandsusie.blogspot.com said...

Yey for fresh fruit and veggies! :D

Vegan Valerie said...

Thanks, Tiffany and Sooz! :)

The Voracious Vegan said...

Simple, beautiful and delicious! Perfection!

Vegan Valerie said...

Hi Voracious!!! Thanks for compliments! Wow! :D

Averie @ Averie Cooks said...

simple IS best. period! love it that way!

Vegan Valerie said...

Thanks, Averie! Simple IS best! :)

Vegan Valerie said...

Hi Ho! I'm so glad you stopped by! :)

Jessica said...

Love the simplicity of your mantra. Fresh and real is what your body is designed to need so of course it runs great when you feed it the right fuel! ;-D

jessyburke88@gmail.com

Marcy said...

Hi Val!! You are a cutie!! Thanks for being such a fun person. Love the new mantra and love the Zumba. See you tonight :)

Vegan Valerie said...

Thanks, Jessica! The right fuel really does make a difference. So true! :)

Vegan Valerie said...

Marcy!!! Hi!!!

I love you so much, my sister! It's SO fun to see a comment from you on my blog! And yes, Zumba forever!!! :D